Yellow Mountain




There is a place in the south of Tenerife,near Costa del Silencio, that I discovered many years ago.I find it amazing due to its beauty.Sunsets are unbelievable and highly colorful.

It has recently opened a small bar where you can enjoy several cocktails in a peaceful atmosphere.The relaxing music that accompanies us during the afternoons make this place a great choice to share with your partner or friends.

I highly recommend it if you want to have a nice time and forget your issues...

Comentarios

  1. I love it there....perfect spot for chilling out, Antonio. Specially now that we are on lockdown just dreaming about being there sounds like the perfect Paradise nobody should miss if we live in Tenerife. I will tick it off from my list soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I got around overthere many years ago but I don't remember that place, I should go again, it looks really wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga