SAMANA

Have you ever seen a picture or a screenshot of your computer an image of that wonderful and imaginable beach which has peculiar withe sand and turkey water? Well, I have already seen it, not only in a picture but also I was in it.
In July of 2018, I traveled to Punta Cana, The Dominican Republic and there is one of my favorite places which a considered magical: Samana peninsula.
Samana Peninsula has one of the best beaches in the world. On their beaches you can have a trip ridding a horse, eat fresh fish and drinking ‘’Mamajuana’’ while you are watching that fantastic postal which you must have immortalized in the picture and your memory.




Diony

Comentarios

  1. It looks amazing! I could love to visit that place, that is exactly what I need now about this lockdown period, don't you think? thank your for your beautiful photos and your text, I love them!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have heard such amazing things about Punta Cana, that I really want to visit it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Incredible!!! A totally idyllic image!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga