The Netherlands




One of my very special places that I truthfully love is The Netherlands. Such location allowed me to see the magic side of things along with some charming and unforgettable memories that've got stuck in my head.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll never forget the unbelievable pals I made there. I'm really looking forward to meet them again in order to have a great play date.

Another thing I could never forget is the absolutely breathtaking windmills sort of trip I set off with my family. The mills were bigger than I expected, thus I was bowled over all the time. No need to say how aesthetically pleasing they were, you could feel as if you were on the Middle Ages, as if you were going throwback in time.

Hope you liked my little article even though I didn't tell all the activities I did!























Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga