West Coast of USA

In September of 2018 I had the chance to do a wonderful trip we rented a car and toured the West Coast of USA in 20 days. We visited magical places with astonishing landscapes, not only could we be in contact with nature in some beautiful parks such as Yosemite, Bryce Canyon or Monument Valley but also visited big famous and totally different cities like Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco. I could enjoy a lot and I have very good memories of it but one of highlights was the sunset in the Grand Canyon of Colorado, it was amazing!


This trip was an incredible and unforgettable experience!



Comentarios

  1. Wow! what lucky you are! I have been there when I was eleven years old...I was playing the gameboy during all the trip and didn't enjoy it, only I all wanted was go parks like Universal Studios, Disney Land California, Warner Brows Park,... Now I want to repeat to feel the real car trip in natural parks in states such as, for example, California, Nevada, Oregon and Wasshington.

    By the way, your pictures are really cool!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You've been lucky to have visited those places, surely you will have many interesting stories to tell.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga