Sunrise





What you are seeing is a sunrise on an August day from the bed of the house of "my soul cousin"

 A couple of years ago she moved to a rural area in Cáceres and last year I went to visit her and her new house.

It is at the side of a mountain range, it is a beautiful little house in the middle of the field, near a bird recovery center. It has its own large land and the incredible luck of  being able to walk through the mountains from a direct access from her house, in general, this is priceless but  in times of confinement, far less ...

But the best thing is that during the days that I was with her, I was able to enjoy these incredible sunrises every day from the bed in my room, pink and orange skies accompanied by the song of the birds and without city noises that only carry calm and peaceful. A vision that gives energy and creates mornings for good purposes. What else can you ask for?

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga