Las Canteras beach


A place that I have always loved is Las Canteras beach, situated in the next province, Gran Canaria.
Located in the heart of the city, is the main urban beach in the town that you can enjoy at any time of the year, due to the good weather that we have always on the islands.
I like this place specially because it brings back memories of my childhood and mid-teens, but above all this beach brings me sweets souvenirs of my dead mother when we walked  down the avenue and enjoyed together having an ice cream.
 Mercedes Rodríguez Martínez
 B22A

Comentarios

  1. I love your memories....Las Canteras has a wonderful stroll in the middle of the city. I guess you still go there sometimes and it brings you back all those memories from your early years. Thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I spent my childhood in Las Palmas, when I was little I would go with friends almost everyday to swimming in Las Canteras beach. It's a magnificent beach.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga