Think about that place you have visited and you love or you have always loved. Think about that town, that city, that beach, that café or that corner where you feel calm and peaceful. That place which brings you good memories and well-being. Dig in your computer, your mobile phone of your photo albums to find that picture and….TIME TO SHARE WITH US! Write a short text (max 100 words) to put your soul in it. We are all eager to hear from you!
Entradas populares de este blog
The Netherlands
One of my very special places that I truthfully love is The Netherlands. Such location allowed me to see the magic side of things along with some charming and unforgettable memories that've got stuck in my head. As far as I'm concerned, I'll never forget the unbelievable pals I made there. I'm really looking forward to meet them again in order to have a great play date. Another thing I could never forget is the absolutely breathtaking windmills sort of trip I set off with my family. The mills were bigger than I expected, thus I was bowled over all the time. No need to say how aesthetically pleasing they were, you could feel as if you were on the Middle Ages, as if you were going throwback in time. Hope you liked my little article even though I didn't tell all the activities I did!
LA ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS
I'm searching into my album looking for “the photo”. OMG, I have a lot! Some of them remind me the fantastic places I've been before. Others, the amazing moments I’ve spent with my family, my friends and on my own. I notice, at the the background of many of them, the sea is always present... Punta del viento and Paseo de San Telmo at Puerto De la Cruz, Teno, Fuencaliente’s lighthouse, Bajamar... there is no doubt: It was a bright sunny day at a place called “LA ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS” (La Coruña) the photo makes me feel like if I were just on the line between everything starts and everything ends at the same time. I would like to share with you the day I spent with my children six years ago. I wish you can hear the whisper of the waves and feel the fresh air as I do when I gaze at it.
Stunning piece of writing! we can actually feel the place through your words....love it...I did not know you were from La Palma as me! My grandparents were from Tijaraje, closeby...thank you for sharing Daniel!
ResponderEliminar