FROM MY WINDOW...




I have been living in Tenerife since 5 years ago, and one of my charming places in this beautiful Island, is my window... Yes, my window!! Everyday when I wake up, the first thing I do is to enjoy the amazing views. And not just in the morning, but in the afternoon, at night... It´s really stunning the amount of colors in the sky, the several shapes of the clouds, the reflections of light in the sea... each day is a different ladscape even it is the same view. 
In this quarantine time, I really thank having this special space, in which I can really appreciate life by itself. It´s lovely!!

-Yazz Cervantes

Comentarios

  1. Oh my! You have breathtaking views, what a treasure! Waking up with those colours, with those beautiful clouds make your day for sure...Many times small things bring about the best moments of our day and our life...you could participante in a photo contest with those stunning pics!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Totaly agree because as I can see, you are very lucky to enjoy such an astounding palette of colours every day by just looking out your window.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga