CALETILLAS BEACH

There are so many places that had made me feel in peace. Most of them where influeced for the people I were with.
Anyway, I prefer the Caletillas beach, in Candelaria. It reminds me of last summer memories. Second of bach was so stressful and that day i felt so free, and forgot about all my worries. It was just my friend and I enjoying the time like there was no tomorrow. We spent the whole day there, taking pictures of the beautiful scenery and of us too! The sun was shining day and there were too many shops and resturants opened along sidewalk. I didn't know about that place, but now I can’t wait to come back!

Comentarios

  1. It is an awesome place to go for a stroll and enjoy the seaside....being near the sea always heals and breathing that salty fresh air is soothening too...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really nice, I used to go to that restaurant of seafood on the seashore of the beach many years ago, do you remember?, I have good memories.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga