LA ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS


I'm searching into my album looking for “the photo”. OMG, I have a lot! Some of them remind me the fantastic places I've been before. Others, the amazing moments I’ve spent with my family, my friends and on my own. I notice, at the the background of many of them, the sea is always present... Punta del viento and Paseo de San Telmo at Puerto De la Cruz, Teno, Fuencaliente’s lighthouse, Bajamar... there is no doubt: It was a bright sunny day at a place called “LA ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS” (La Coruña) the photo makes me feel like if I were just on the line between everything starts and everything ends at the same time. I would like to share with you the day I spent with my children six years ago. I wish you can hear the whisper of the waves and feel the fresh air as I do when I gaze at it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga