Welcome to my charming place

From the first moment that we could go out to do sports, I decided to discover new places near my area, and here is my favorite by far.
I have always loved the sea and its calm, and here I feel that freedom that it gives me.
Almost every day I usually go on my bike to see the sunrise and stay a while longer. Some days with my headphones and others being the sound of the waves the music.
Definitely, it is my charming place, to relax or to hang out. It is the perfect place.


Comentarios

  1. Awesome! you describe it as if we were there...where is it by the way, Iván?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sending the video has been a real present for all of us...love it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Los Lagos de Covadonga