The Paradise really exists

I felt in love since the first time I was there. A deep link was created instantly . Every year, along the last ten, I have been visiting on holidays El Cotillo in Fuerteventura. I hire an apartment, the same site always, for one or two weeks, and enjoy the stay. A totally disconnection without mobiles and internet. Only a tablet to read and one smart TV to watch series and movies. The pleasure of read a paperbook in a terrace in front of the sea, with a beautiful beach, and sharing a drink with your lover watching the sunrise, it haven’t comparison. The Paradise really exists. Sshhh, don’t tell anybody

Sabino Álvarez

Comentarios

  1. I never been to Fuerteventura but it looks a wonderful place to stay on holydays, you are a lucky man.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga