LA BAJITA

La Bajita is a wonderful hidden corner in the Island of La Palma. Its beach, its tranquility, the lack of connectivity and the good neighborhood are the biggest attractions for me.
I have spent there the best summers enjoying watching my daughters grow up playing.

We used to play different games including hide and seek, "el planto" and "un, dos tres, Juan, Periquito y Andrés".  As summer approaches, I am counting the days to gather the family around a good barbecue and enjoy those conversations in which remembering those who have gone is a big and a pleasant part.

Maria E. Pérez D.

Comentarios

  1. Beautiful place and awesome experiences Mariela! The sea always brings us back the best memories!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga