EL MEDANO




 
 
This is my favourite place since I was a child, it brings me the best childhood's memories when I went to work with my mother every weekend very early in the morning, at 6.00 a.m., I'm always have been an early bird and I love it because it reminds me that wonderful feeling breathing fresh air, the sea smell and swimming in the cool water after work when we got together with the family and we spent the rest of the day on the beach. While the older ones made the food the younger ones had fun.

Comentarios

  1. Beautiful memories and clearly described! One can feel the same as you did when reading it.
    I love El Médano too even if my childhood does not relate to it. I find it really relaxing, the town, the beach...I try to go as often as I can. Thank you Cande, you have made my day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Welcome to my charming place

Los Lagos de Covadonga